1) IMPROVES DIGESTION – By the time you’re up, your body has processed yesterday’s consumption & is ready to start process of eliminating toxic waste. – Good way to know if what you’re eating is actually serving your body.
2) BALANCED BIORHYTHM – Your sleep patterns will improve if you make it a habit to wake up regularly & get into a pattern of being active in the morning. Best to honour and align your body’s biorhythm to natural times for being active (during day) & slowing down in the eve. This will improve and balance your overall emotional, physical and mental energy flow.
3) MENTAL CALM – Start your day in the best Mental tone for the day – Alpha & Theta states of mind are accessed from meditative practises & are best for connecting to your goals with clarity and calm that allows you to approach your day with a positive mindset and encourages you to be in your natural state – that is calm and steady.
4) MINDFULNESS – Kick start the day with mindfulness and appreciation for the abundance inside and outside of you – you will work better during your day & enjoy your time off when you have it. It will assist with improving your total experience of your life story.
5) IMPROVED VITALITY – When your breath is stable and deep, you enable best absorption of nutrients in your body through consumption of oxygen and setting off various chemical reactions in the body. Breath / Oxygen is the reason you are alive and are able to operate optimally daily. You will be better response-able to your life stories if you honour your body and its ability to breath efficiently.
At Seva yoga we offer dynamic & meditative yoga classes 7 mornings a week, for all levels of practitioners. Enquire with us if you are wondering when to start and which class is the best start for you.