When you are on a path of Self-discovery and Self-inquiry you will need a map to pinpoint where you currently are.
In this foundation level course on the Subtle Body Anatomy we introduce you to the theoretical wisdom of the Panchamaya Koshas, Panchamahabhootas, Gunas, Prana, Nadis and Chakras.
There are 5 hours of pre-recorded lectures by Supriya Roy
This 5 hour course is 1 part of the Foundational Level Yoga Teacher Training.
By completing this unit and short quiz you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning at Seva Yoga.
What Will You Learn?
- The fundamentals of our subtle body anatomy
- The various aspects of our mind
- The 5 kinds of energetic flows
- The function of the 5 great elements
- The inherent qualities in nature that drive our mental activities
- The map to our emotional growth and development
About the instructor
The construct of our Subtle Body
The 5 Koshas53:14
Our Essential Energy and Energy Channels
5 Prana and 3 Nadis58:55
The Great Elements, Qualities in Nature, The path to Emotional Growth
Panchamahabhutas, Gunas & Introduction to Chakras01:26:21
The Energy Centers Explained