CHOOSE A PASS, MEMBERSHIP OR PACKAGE TO START
Step #1 Decide how many classes you can attend per week
Step #2 Decide on the best timings for you to attend class
Step #3 Click on the drop down lists below to select your pass or membership and book your first class
- Valid for 3 months from purchase
- Early cancellation of appointment can only be made 24 hours prior
- Late cancellations will forfeit appointment
- Rescheduling is permitted only for early cancellations and subject to availability within the expiry of package
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Concession rate is available for students and unemployed with valid documentation. They can be purchased at the studio only.
Class Passes & Memberships:
- Early cancellation to a class booking can be made within 2 hours prior to start time
- Late cancellations and unused classes will be forfeited
- All classes must be used within the term of your pass
- This pass is non-refundable
- Bookings are essential at all times
- Studio Pass owners can opt to attend yoga online. But must book via text at least 1 hour prior to class start.
- Do not book into studio class, as it will block others from booking that spot.
- Early cancellations can be made up to 2 hours before class start time.
- Late cancellations and unused classes will be forfeited.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties with bookings you must make contact with us a minimum of 2 hours before class start time or cancellation rules apply.
- All classes must be used within the term of your pass.
- All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Fees are deducted from your account once every week. Auto-pay rolls over automatically. See suspension & cancellation terms and conditions
- Provide written requests 4 weeks in advance
- Pauses must be a minimum of 7 days and will not exceed total of 4 weeks per term
- Early cancellation will incur $30 administration fee + 20% of the remaining fees
- Cancellations are not permitted within the first 3 months
- There are no penalties or charges for cancellations due to medical or legal reasons provided
- Provide a written notice with supporting legal / medical documentation.
- Early cancellation notice must be given in writing, 4 weeks in advance.